help

discussion

Team Update: No Image To Classify (mostly using Windows+IE9)

Started by lcjohnso
Default_user
almost 7 years ago

Quite a few users have reported that when they visit the classify screen, they don't see an image, and instead just get a blank, white screen. It appears from the reports that most people encountering this problem are using Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) on a Windows machine.

We hear you, and we apologize for the inconvenience. The development team is working hard to find a solution. In the meantime, we recommend trying a different web browser (for example: Firefox, Chrome, or Safari) as a work-around.

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

So it's true then, IE sucks!!

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

I am a IE9/Windows user and at the beginning of this project it worked fine, but since the weekend it doesn't. So I wonder, what caused that problem? BTW, the Seafloor project works fine.

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

Same problem here.

Default_user
almost 7 years ago
ElisabethB in response to KlaraMaria

KlaraMaria:

Yup !

This secret is definitely out of the box now ! :-)

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

Nothing new????

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

No images to classify for 1 week! Any news?

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

I know, I know we IE users are a species facing extinction... still it would be nice to get some news... I hate those other browsers and i am not afraid to say it!

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

No fix yet I'm afraid but the team are still working on it. It's frustrating all round.

Default_user
almost 7 years ago
poshea in response to KlaraMaria

KlaraMaria:

Just switched to Chrome after IE blank for a week plus. Chrome is blank also after about 24 images.

Please Log In to make comments.