help

discussion

Team Update: Request New Features

Started by lcjohnso
Default_user
almost 7 years ago

Sorry to be a pest.

Another feature request:

In profile you show what we have looked at, but not what we have tagged (you don't show the actual tags). I would suggest showing the tags and let us share them so others can confirm...

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

Please get annotate to work, and dhcox has some great suggestions

Default_user
almost 7 years ago
  1. B/W at talk.

2. Ability to localize objects at talk.

3. Some kind of counter how many people viewed image already.

4. Annotation if user didn't found synthetic cluster.

5. Do we really should mark crosses with 2 clicks? One mouse drug should be enough (circle-like) - or prepared "leaning" cross changing size with mouse dragging.

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

Yes, that cross thing has been a pain - several times before I realised what was happening, I was "stuck" and ended closing browser etc to get to continue. Eventually realised this often happened when had only marked one arm of a cross.

I'd also really like to see the synthetic clusters I've missed before leaving the image.

And a little training programme, i.e. a selection of images, with feedback on how we've done, would be good before starting to classify properly.

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

Oh, and I second the ability to annotate images for discussion.

Default_user
almost 7 years ago

I think it would be useful to tweak the 'hide' feature so that, when in 'hide' mode one is adding a new feature, that feature is still shown, and will hide only once it has been finished.

Default_user
almost 6 years ago
gaterunner in response to rock-stepper

rock-stepper:

I agree with b/w in talk, counts of our classifications, and "?".

I would like to see a feature that shows you if there were any missed synthetic clusters in the image you just classified.

I like the idea of missed synthetic clusters and I think it would be a good learning tool.

Default_user
almost 6 years ago

There are several requests for being able to navigate to adjacent images (like in Moon Zoo) to track down artifacts, see the other half of a starfield etc.

Default_user
almost 6 years ago

It would be great if one could turn on/off the b/w and color pictures by hitting a button on the keyboard (for example C). would make some identification much faster.

Default_user
almost 6 years ago

Hello everyone. Great ideas listed previously. Personally the '?' and a mouse over zoom would be excellent additions.

As a thought, would it be possible to include a reference in the image frame (1 to 10 horizontal and A to G vertical for example) so if we have the ability to discuss specifics, we can also point to an area of the image.

I have hit 'YES' to post to a talk only to see an image listed previously, as I am sure we all have, but every now an again someone will list more than I saw. It would be good to see where something was that I missed.

Please Log In to make comments.